For two days this March, join us for some beginner-friendly cross country ski classes, with seasoned instructor, Ingrid Granlin . Your ticket includes everything you need to hone your new skill • we're got your ski rentals, all-day ski pass & lessons covered all in one package.
Choose to take either a one or two day class • we're learning different styles each day. We'll also be keeping classes small with four guest spaces available per day (perfect for a group of friends of small family!).
After hitting the slopes, head back to The Suttle Lodge, where you'll receive 20% off your two night stay • we've got plenty of hot cocktails, eats, and firepits to warm yourself by after a big day on the slopes.
Saturday March 6th , Nordic Skate Skiing
Sunday March 7th, Nordic Classic Skiing
- Two hours of professional ski instruction from Ingrid Granlin per day.
- An all-day ski rental package including boots, ski's and poles
- An all-day Nordic Trail Pass to Hoodoo Mountain, nearby
- Access to our 20% off discount code for a 2-night stay at The Suttle Lodge. Upon class registration, we'll contact you with a special discount code to use when booking your cabin or room online at www.thesuttlelodge.com
- After booking, you will be contacted by your instructor, Ingrid, who will coordinate your rentals and get you ready for for first day of class.
*Level of instruction not suitable for individuals under 18 years of age*
Your instructor: Ingrid Granlin grew up Nordic ski racing in northern British Columbia. Her love for winter and skiing started as early as she could walk. In college she began coaching kids then worked as a coach training facilitator, teaching community level coaches in BC and Alberta for the National Coaching Certification Program and Cross-Country BC. Eventually she realized her strengths lay more in technique instruction rather than coaching and gained her level III Canadian National Association of Ski Instructors (CANSI) certification and later her level III for the Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA). Ingrid has taught as a professional instructor for over 20 years in Canada, the US and Switzerland. She currently teaches part time at Mt Bachelor Nordic, for various camps around the west and is the owner of Glide Nordic Ski School.